Monday, April 25, 2011

A little of this... A little of that

After a long week we had another busy weekend this weekend. Friday afternoon Joey decided to wash my car. Of course Conner had to help! I was inside doing my thing when I heard Joey calling for me. I went outside and this is what Conner was doing...



His "big truck" needed a good cleaning too... :) After the cars were good and clean Joey and Conner planted some flowers that Joey picked up at the Credit Union from their Earth Day Event. 




Saturday I spent the day cleaning...BLAH... and Joey and little man played outside. My Aunt was home from Auburn so she kept Conner Saturday night while Joey and I went out with Justin, Amy, & Keith. This was the guys on the way to Huntsville... they wanted to share the backseat together... 

We ate at Tortora's in Hampton Cove, then headed to the mall! It's sad, but I couldn't remember the last time I had actually been to the mall. We had a great time, well I did at least! I'm not sure the guys enjoyed the whole mall experience. :) 

FINALLY.. Sunday morning Conner's bunny rabbit came to visit!  Conner calls the Easter bunny "his bunny rabbit". The other night we were watching Mickey Mouse and Mickey and the gang were hunting Easter eggs. Conner turned to me and said "My rabbit going to bring me presents". I had no idea what he was talking about... I looked at him funny and asked what he said. He said "My BUNNY RABBIT going to bring me presents". Ooohh YES!!! I told him on Sunday the Easter bunny would come fill up his Easter basket with goodies, but only if he was a good boy. So everyday from that day on he would ask if his bunny rabbit was coming tomorrow. It sure is hard for a 2 year old to grasp the whole concept of time. :) When Conner got home from Poppy's Sunday morning this is what he found!


After we played a little bit we got ready for church...then we headed to Nana's for some lunch! It was YUMMY and I ate WAY too much. Grammy hid eggs for Conner & Tess...I didn't take my camera ( the battery was dead) So I didn't get any pictures. :(  Last night Conner enjoyed his new bath tub crayons the Easter Bunny brought him...........


We had a great weekend but it sure did fly by!! Now it's time to start another busy work week... and Wednesday is the BIG DAY so it will be hectic for sure. Please say a prayer for us and the LITTLE MAN!! I think it will be harder on us than it is him! I hope everyone had a FANTASTIC EASTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment