Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dino's in the sky....?

Every night I think of all the funny little things Conner has said that day and by the next morning I can only remember a couple. The child totally cracks me up and I definitely need to start carrying a notebook with me to jot down all the craziness! When I started this blog I had every intention of posting pictures and keeping up with all the cute and funny things he does. I didn't realize that was going to be such a hard task. I constantly FORGET my camera. :( 

With Joey's schedule it works out that he can pick Conner up from School one day a week. This past Tuesday when I got home Joey and Conner were in the back yard, Conner on his Gator... Joey on the lawn mower. Joey was chasing Conner around the back yard ! It totally freaked me out, being the worrier I am, I was terrified Joey would accidentally run over Conner! Conner was having the time of his life and I wish I had taken a picture, but I just went in the house so I wouldn't kill their fun. :)  Conner absolutely adores Joey and I love watching them play together and do "boy" things. (Even though it scares the life out of me) 

That night we cooked dinner and after Conner decided he would perform. He has this thing he just started where he will sing any given song then after the first verse he will yell "BOX OF SKETTI"! I have NO idea where he got that from but it totally cracks us up. He will also sing "Twinkle Twinkle" and say "like a DINO in the sky"! I love listening to him sing his songs and he actually does pretty good. Joey is going to KILL me for posting this (and I apologize for it being sideways, I don't know what I'm doing) I took this video the other night when Joey & Conner were being their usual silly self! 
 

If you listen closely you can hear the "dino" part and at one point Conner says his bit about "box of sketti". I'm not sure why Joey is teaching him "hands up". Maybe for their future Cops & Robbers game??? Which, I guess it isn't that great of an idea to teach a 2 year old to shoot a pretend gun!! ;) BTW... Joey is singing in his funny voice...not for real. lOl

Last night when we went to bed Conner wanted to "hold my neck". :) I told him nite nite and I love him and he said "I love you too, sweetheart"! HA I have no idea where he heard that either. Sweetheart is not a popular word in my vocabulary. I do usually say baby.. but sweetheart..not so much. That is something my mom would say. lOl (Love you Mom)

I have some pictures I uploaded from my cell. Not the best quality, but I thought they were cute. One of them Conner's teacher took one day when he was at school. I believe he might just be the class clown. :) I love that little stinker more than I can begin to describe!!




No comments:

Post a Comment