Friday, March 25, 2011

Finally Friday...whoohoo!

I love Friday!! It's my most favorite day of the week... especially this week. The hubby is off for 2 Whole Nights!!  I'm not used to seeing Joey for more than a couple of nights at a time. Every other week we mostly just see each other in passing.... I'm going to work as he gets in from work and he's going to work when I get in from work. It's crazy and it's tough, but it's just way it goes and I'm so proud of him for doing the job he does! :)

Conner had a fun day at school yesterday and he didn't cry at extended day!! WHOOHOO! We have just recently started extended day, so it took a couple of weeks for him to get adjusted to staying at school past 3 with a different teacher. He's doing great though and this fall he will start 3 days a week!! I love M.C.A and all the teachers and staff. They have been such a blessing to me since we have had to enroll Conner.

Last night Conner came into the living room.... his eyes were squinted and he said "mommy, I can't see, I can't see". I looked up and he had something black all over his face. I got closer and noticed he had gotten into my mascara! He had even managed to get it on his eyelashes... and I must say it made his eyes stand out beautifully..HA! I tried to take some pictures, but this is the best I could come up with ........

 Doesn't he look stunning lOl!! :) I'm sure daddy will be pleased that Conner knows how to apply mascara!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment