Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Back Trackin'

This past Christmas my parent's gave us a SWEET Christmas gift... a 5 night cruise to Mexico!! So a few weeks ago we loaded up with my mom, step-dad, step-brother and his wife, and headed to Mobile. I had never been on a cruise, so I was a little freaked... not to mention leaving Conner for 6 whole nights!!!!! I didn't sleep well for weeks and was pretty sure I was going to have to load up on nerve pills, but I toughed it out and once we took off... or set sail..I was good to go! That Thursday night I was pretty positive that the boat was going to flip over... I kept seeing Poseidon over and over in my head! But we had a great time, got TOO much sun, and didn't get sea sick one time :) We made it home safely and I am pretty sure we might actually go on another cruise sometime in the future.....maybe.......
Calica, Mexico


 I did actually take more than 2 pictures. The fact I have the SLOWEST internet on the planet and considering it is WAY past my bedtime, I am too frustrated to try to upload more :) Oh and BTW... Conner did fantastic while we were gone. My bestest friend Jennifer kept him a couple of nights at the house and Joey's parents had him during the day, so he was good to go. He loves him some Mama Jean and Papa Gene!!  Then my Aunt Penny and my Nana kept him the last part of the week. He didn't cry and was a very good boy. I was so proud of him. I did miss him tons though...and it will be a very long time before we go away without him again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment