Friday, June 3, 2011

This Week......

Conner got a new do...............

This new do was not exactly planned... I decided I would take the clippers to Conner's hair. BIG MISTAKE! I shaved the sides (not this short) and I really wasn't sure what to do with the front. Lindsee suggested to just take the clippers to the front too, but I was scared! Before I could even think, Joey grabbed the clippers and shaved the front of Conner's head... I about flipped... almost passed out..and CRIED! HA Joey told me I was acting completely ridiculous, and maybe I was, but he is my baby and too little to have a hair cut like this! LOL  I guess it is growing on me.. but I warned Joey he better enjoy it because it will NEVER be this short again. HA I guess we will see.......

Conner and Lilee-Ann enjoyed a picnic out by the "pool" :)


Conner and I snacked on my favorite new snack/dinner.... EDAMAME!

I know I put an insane amount of salt ...BUT I LOVE IT! Thanks to my bestest Jenn for introducing this yummy goodness to me! And Conner LOVES it too!!! 


Don't worry, he isn't eating the whole thing!! :) He is a pro at popping out the beans and after each bite he says "MMMM" !!

TGIF!!! We are looking forward to a GREAT weekend! Daddy is off and Conner and I couldn't be more excited! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment